Drone & UAV
Regardless of size, complexity, cost, or utilization, Aviation Specialty Insurance is on the leading edge of protecting drone operators everywhere. We offer packages for Drone insurance, UAV Insurance, and Unmanned Vehicle Coverage. If you're using an unmanned aerial vehicle professionally, then you need comprehensive insurance to protect yourself and your business. Aviation Specialty Insurance will find you the lowest possible rate and ensure you have optimal coverage.
Unmanned Aircraft (UAV) & Drone Insurance
We are the preferred partner of DataWing Global, a leader in data collection and analytics and we have direct access to over 20 North American aviation insurers, which includes all the primary drone/UAV insurers. Our policies come standard with broad pilot warranties and premises liability.
We cover UAVs for all of the following commercial uses:
- Aerial News Coverage
- Aerial Photography
- Agricultural Applications
- Atmospheric/Weather Research
- Border Surveillance
- Critical Infrastructure Monitoring
- Damage Assessment
- Damage Surveying
- Disaster Response/Relief
- Flood Mapping
- Mail/Freight Transport
- Movie Production
- Pipe/PowerLine Surveillance
- Real Estate Mapping
- Sporting Events Coverage
- Suspect Tracking
- Traffic Monitoring
- Wildlife Monitoring
Need a quote or more information?
Just let us know the best way to reach you and we’ll be in touch within the next few business hours.
Our Products and Guidelines
Insurance for drones/UAV’s for personal and commercial use
- Liability: Combined Single Limits up to $100,000,000
- Hull: Values up to $1,000,000
- Territory: Worldwide
- Film and Production
- Powerline Patrol
- Pipeline Patrol
- Aerial Photo and Survey
- Corporate Uses – Industrial Aid
- Pleasure and Business
- Agricultural and Livestock
- Predator Control
- Search and Rescue
- Avalanche Patrol
- Ski Patrol and Mountain Rescue
- Policy language is drafted specifically to respond to the exposures of unmanned aircraft.
- Coverage encompasses “operators” and specifies other non-pilot, on-ground crew members among the insureds.
- There is NO exclusion for loss arising from electronic malfunctions and failure of electronic components, accessories, and power equipment (such an exclusion is standard on manned aircraft policies).
- Optional coverage for hijacking or any unlawful seizure or wrongful exercise of control by means of “spoofing.”