We offer the most comprehensive and customizable insurance programs available for flight schools and flying clubs.
Flight School Insurance
We pair tailored coverage enhancements for non-profit flying clubs, university flight schools, and private instruction/rental fleets with the broadest insurance policies from the finest carriers in North America. The result: a custom insurance policy designed to cover your specific exposures at the most competitive rates in the industry.
In addition to the policy itself, we also provide our clients:
Renter Agreement review
Renter Insurance Coverage
Student/Renter Liability Coverage
Student/Renter Waivers of Subrogation
Premium Payment Plans Including Credit Cards
Between our contract review, policy review, renters insurance, and program coverage, not only will you have peace of mind as an operator, but your students and renters will, too.
Have a question or comment? Contact us today.Contact Us
Our Products and Guidelines
Insurance for flight instruction in helicopters and airplanes
- Liability: Limits ranging from $1,000,000/$100,000 to $2,000,000/$200,000
- Hull: Values up to $1,000,000
- Territory: Continental USA and including the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico, and Canada
Primary Student Instruction, Dual Instruction to Certificated Pilots, Aircraft Rental
- Student/Renter Liability
- Waivers of Subrogation
- Monthly Premium Reporting Plan, a monthly pay plan based on usage
- Flexible pilot clauses
- Automated Renters Insurance Portal for students, renters, and CFI’s