Supplemental Coverage Lines to Keep in Mind
We are an aviation insurance agency at heart, but we do have many supplemental coverage lines that will help round out your program. Here are some of the popular or most common supplemental coverage lines we offer:
- Property: Hangars, tugs, GPUs, spray systems, camera balls, office contents, and mechanics’ tools
- Workers’ Comp: Pilots, crew, ground personnel, shop workers, and dispatchers
- Commercial Auto: Courtesy cars, ground support vehicles, and shuttles
- Loss of License: Income coverage for loss of license due to lost medical (for a variety of reasons)
- Professional Services: Directors and officers, errors and omissions, negligent instruction, design/build, and consultants
- Transit: Coverage for items shipped by any conveyance, anywhere in the country
All of these supplemental coverage lines are designed to address exposures related to the aircraft or aviation business. We will button up our client’s insurance program, allowing them to keep as much of their coverage in one place as possible, without any gaps.
If it’s not listed above, that doesn’t mean we don’t offer it. Call us today!